Infrared Sauna Benefits
Infrared Sauna Benefits and Features
Most people have been in a steam sauna at some point in their lives, either at a hotel or a gym but infrared saunas are different, there’s no steam!
Yes, infrared saunas are just heat and comfortable thermal heat at that! Would you believe me if I said that infrared thermal heat is MORE effective than heat generated by steam because it heats up the body from the inside out, not the outside in? Because of this, infrared sauna heat help the body to ‘sweat’ from the inside so much so that you can lose weight quite quickly too.
How Does Infrared Heat Work?
Infrared waves travel deep into in the human body as a gentle, warming heat, just as the infrared waves can warm us from the sun.
In an infrared sauna, build up to spending 30-45 minutes per session which is quite achievable and it’s a great excuse to put your feet up!
Here’s a list of infrared sauna benefits:
- Led light therapy from infrared saunas penetrates upto 6 cms in the body, this gently heats cells and muscles from the inside out
- Light therapy for pain from infrared saunas improves blood circulation and oxygen delivery to cells easing back pain spasms
- Fir saunas also encourage cells when they’re warmed up to release lactic acid and other impurities from pollution such as mercury and lead
- Home saunas stimulate the body’s lymph and drainage system
- Infrared saunas cause the body to sweat and the cardiovascular system gets a good workout which stimulates weight loss
- Skin is rejuvenated and cleansed of impurities and becomes radiant again
- Infrared light for pain relief helps to improve the conditions of muscles and nerve knots with improved circulation
- There are also many stress relief benefits and relaxation benefits attached to infrared saunas
In fact, weight loss is possible through just by sitting there, it’s weight loss that can equalled, studies have revealed to a 30 minute workout at the gym. It almost sounds too good to be true!
And if space (or money) is lacking for you there are also portable infrared sauna options and even infrared sauna slimming blankets on the market.
BTW-energy consumption surprisingly small and most infrared saunas don’t need extra wiring…