Lower Back Pain Relief-WELCOME TO THE BEST PAIN RELIEF SITE ON THE NET!
If, in the past, you’ve tried countless lower back pain relief treatments and nothing has worked for you to bring you lasting relief! If you’ve felt frustrated about ever recovering from your lower back pain or sciatica pain or if, like me, you’ve spent a small fortune trying to break your chronic pain cycle but with little success…THEN THIS LOWER BACK PAIN RELIEF AT HOME SITE IS FOR YOU!
Hi, my name is G Rose and before I was cured of my lower back pain and found long lasting relief, I tried nearly every lower back pain treatment under the sun! I began this Site to diarise my recovery and to help others in the same boat! If this Site helps only one other sufferer then it’s worth it!
For two long years, I searched for lower back pain relief . With persistence, I finally found what I was looking for!
The KEY to a successful cure is UNDERSTANDING what is REALLY causing your lower back pain.
Once I understood the cause of most back and severe sciatica pain, the cure was a breeze!
My severe and painful muscle spasms in the back and crippling sciatic nerve pain became a thing of the past.
SO, YOU FIRST NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE REALITY OF THE PAIN OR ELSE YOU’RE JUST CHASING THE WIND WITH ALL THE OTHER TREATMENTS!
Thousands of people around the world are suffering from the same pain I was suffering from (but they don’t know about the cure yet).
If, like me, you’re in so much pain and you have been told you need upteen treatments or that there’s no reason for your pain (been there on both counts) then maybe you need to think again.
When I had back surgery on my spinal discs it was like going out of the sciatica frying pan and into back pain fire, I said NO to a fusion worried it would make matters worse!
“After surgery even morphine didn’t give me relief! The muscle spasms in my back were so acute, lower back pain relief was no where in sight!”
AND THEN A BLOG POST IN A FORUM OPENED A DOOR FOR ME. SUDDENLY THE WRITER STRUCK A CHORD WITH ME. THE PHRASE THAT ATTRACTED MY ATTENTION WAS “ARE YOU BABYING YOUR BACK?” THE PERSON DESCRIBING THEIR CHRONIC PAIN SYNDROME SOUNDED JUST LIKE ME!
That person was asking the reader to consider their fear of hurting their back or ‘re injuring’ it in any way. The fear so strong that the spine became wrapped in cotton wool and 100% of the focus was on the spine.
This is a symptom of a common pain syndrome called tension myositis syndrome.
The cure for it is FREE and it’s 100% natural and non chemical!
This Lower Back Pain Relief Site is 90% dedicated to a cure program that worked for me and has worked for thousands like me as they endure the epidemic of chronic back pain hitting the Western world!
Publius Syrus said: “A wise man learns from the mistakes of others”
Follow my story and learn how I recovered from this common but unknown pain condition and how you can too…
(Medical disclaimer -In the event of any pain you are advised to seek the advice and examination of a suitably qualified medical professional as soon as possible. The information on this Site is not intended as a substitute for medical examination, medical advice or treatment in any way. The information on this website is personal to the author and therefore of a subjective nature. The informational advice on this website should not be treated as advice to be used medically. For more information please go to the lower back pain relief blog disclaimer page. Thankyou. G Rose)
This website is featured on Craigs Directory click here for more info…
lower back pain treatment
pain in lower left back
left back pain
Back pain is becoming more common and there appears to be a consensus of opinion to suggest that it’s time back pain and sciatica sufferers united!
- Finding pain in lower left back and sciatica relief that works is possible only if you know where to look. It’s just finding the right place!
- I can tell you that a cure exists for the majority of back pain and sciatica sufferers and this cure process and the reasons why it works are explained in great detail on this blog.
Did you know that back pain is often a common symptom of Tension Myositis Syndrome (TMS)?
- This is a syndrome discovered by Dr John Sarno over forty years ago and it refers to an individuals slow decline into more and more fatigue and chronic pain conditions in their bodies.Tension Myositis Syndrome symptoms range from numbness to muscle spasms to intense pain and all adversely affect everyday health.
- In fact, thousands of pain sufferers across the globe have been cured with this pain treatment cure and it’s tried, tested and true! It worked on me even though NOTHING else worked and believe me, I’m very persistent and I tried everything to cure my chronic pain in the back and leg.
- In my previous post (part one low back pain relief) I discussed how I researched and dug deep to discover ways to relieve my lower back pain and sciatica even going so far as to have back surgery on my herniated discs.
- During my research I thought that the vast maze of information available to back pain sufferers on the internet can be a double edged sword. As you have probably discovered to your cost, each site has its own ‘take’ on the pain and how best to cure and manage it and this information often comes at a price.
- Some common treatments I came across included: physiotherapy, chiropracters, postural corrections and exercises, Feldenkrais and Alexander technique methods and also the more traditional bed rest, hot water bottles and the use of ice and heat packs.
- Steroid injections into the spine (lots more chemicals to add to the painkillers being taken each day!) and the ‘final step’ of lower left back pain surgery are becoming more and more common in the treatment of this condition.
- But at the end of it all I learnt one thing.
- That you need to begin with the CORRECT DIAGNOSIS, the real cause of the pain before it can be stopped and treated fairly.
left back pain
pain in lower left back
back pain treatment
Finding a back pain remedy and a sciatica remedy that work can feel like looking for a needle in a haystack at times…
However, I’ve always believed that good can come from all that happens to us, even if we have to wait to see it.
This blog is part of the good that has come out of my own story that took me over two years to recover from.
Pain is something most people have to deal with at some point in their lives, pain in the lower back is something that can debilitate a person however and it’s important to find a natural back pain remedy as soon as possible.
I have written this blog to help others find, investigate and I hope use the Tension Myositis based cure program. With this in mind, I wrote the This consists of two volumes. The first explains the WHY and the HOW of back and severe sciatica pain in the majority of sufferers (please see medical disclaimer though).
The second lower back pain and the second volume gives the exercises you need to break free!
On my own journey to find a back pain remedy that worked I endured the misery of ‘failed’ back surgery, steroid injections, physiotherapy which made me cry afterwards in pain, expensive chiropractic adjustments from three different sources, Bowen adjustments and postural exercises.
I found that infrared light therapy (which helps to relax the spinal muscles and give them relief and restore health)was helpful on a short term basis (see information articles on LED Light Therapy).
If you’re suffering from debilitating pain right now you can feel alone, frightened and worried about the future and your family’s future. I did.
However, people with lower back pain often worry far too much and stress themselves, this is because they have certain personality traits which are often the root cause of their pain.
My back pain remedy that finally worked after so many countless treatments was the insightful yet simple pain theory of Dr John Sarno called tension myositis theory.
I think big businesses ignore this cure because there’s basically no money in it or very little but for me I believe it’s crucial to get this information out there!
So, this blog which gets nearly 6000 visitors a month can be a port of call in the cure desert. An oasis of sense and sensibility!
I find that readers have spent months even years on the medical misery go round and they still haven’t found the pain relief the back pain remedies and sciatica remedies they’re looking for!
This blog seeks to redress this balance!